For big, heavy projects or small home cleaning goals we have the dumpsters that are right for you. Home and business dumpsters are ready to be brought to you. Learn about sizes and options available from Jendro Sanitation.
Jendro Sanitation offers curbside pick up for residential and commercial, trash and recycling customers in 5 counties and 26 communities. When will we be on your curb? Find out here.
Watch our Video
Learn more about Jendro Sanitation click on the link above and watch our new video.
Dumpsters are ready for your business and/or home and family use. We deliver dumpsters daily to make your trash & recycle process simple, easy and quick. We have online dumpster ordering, and provide 4 sizes of dumpsters from a large 30 cubic yard dumpster to a 2 cubic yard dumpster. See the sizes on our dumpster page or order your dumpster here.
Recycle In North Iowa
It’s easy to save items from the trash & recycle with us. With our blue bins your family simply recycles plastic, glass and other materials into your recycling container and place it on the curb on your collection day. See some helpful tips, accepted recyclables, and important contact information.
Every business has waste removal needs. Jendro Sanitation designs a trash & recycle program for your business. We have dumpster sizes and service schedules to fit your needs. We have a full line of products for your business. Our services available include trash collection, recycle services, and waste services.
Tips to Recycle – Keep it from the trash
Recycling is something that everyone can easily do, and it really does make a big difference. Here are some simple recycling tips that you can make and stick to.
- Recycling all my paper (i.e.: junk mail, boxes, magazines, envelopes, food boxes), Bottles and cans (aluminum, glass, metal, and plastic).
- Buy products with little or no packaging and buying the largest size you can use. (This not only saves the amount of materials being thrown into trash or recycling cans, but also saves money!)
- Buy reusable quality products such as non-disposable cameras, reusable or electric razors, reusable dishes, mugs and utensils, and have your child carry lunch in a reusable lunch box.
- Bring your own mug to get coffee. Paper cups waste money and trash space. Plus, bringing your own cup to local coffee houses can save you money.
- Buy products that are made with recycled materials. (Look for paper products that contain post-consumer content.)
- Take only what you need (i.e.: refuse unneeded give-a-ways, bags, or flyers).
- Save gas by using public transportation or carpooling to work.
- Compost your backyard trimmings as well as your fruit and vegetable scraps.
Reduce your junk mail by sending a postcard with your name(s) and address to:
Mail Preference Service
Direct Marketing Association
P.O. Box 9008,
Farmingdale, NY, 11735-9608.
Recycle, keep it from the trash.